Most customers live mobile lifestyles. It is easy to appreciate that smartphone and tablet based user engagement is a completely different an experience from using a laptop or landline. Yet how many organisations have begun to transition their thinking around m-commerce and mobile marketing to their contact centres?
This masterclass tackles the unique challenges and opportunities of mobile customer service. We expect real time effectiveness. Video, voice and text become ‘click to’ services The ‘Swiss army knife’ level of functionality embedded in these devices reinvents how customer and brand can help each other in service resolution.
Customer service needs re-imagining for your mobile users.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to service an increasing number of customers who contact us by smartphone and tablet
- I need a new framework to house the mobile customer service experience
- I need to discover what others are doing in mobile customer service
- I need to understand how customer journeys change in a mobile context
- Latest research on UK consumer mobile behaviour
- Designing for the mobile user experience
- Next generation interfaces that work for mobile customer service
- Understanding omni-channel expectations in a mobile context
- Leveraging smartphone capability for unique service experiences
- Designing effective mobile service experiences
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads of Digital, Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are planning to transition their service capability into effective mobile engagement.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.