Channel choice is now considered essential by customers who expect to move between channels and devices at will: based on any number of factors such as the complexity of a service task or the situation they find themselves in. However few organisations know how to meet this strategic challenge or how to practically design the right customer experiences.
This masterclass delivers a new practical approach to delivering low effort, multi-channel customer experiences. Design principles are based on how customers actually behave and what they expect as core service experiences.
This requires us to understand channels in terms of their unique strengths and weaknesses and when each is best used. These insights allow us to move on from simply preferring one against another based on an arbitrary transactional cost. Underpinning all this is an overarching design goal of delivering service effectiveness.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to increase customer adoption of new digital channels
- I need to find ways of reducing customer demand for more expensive channels
- I need to reduce cost to serve while increasing customer loyalty
- I need a way of prioritising investments into the ‘best’ channels for my organisation
- Latest research on consumer omni-channel behaviour
- How to track your customer’s digital profile and establish willingness to use new channels
- A unique omni-channel design framework used to increase user adoption of digital channels
- Design principles that facilitate intelligent deployment of voice, video and text
- A detailed review of the latest voice, video and text service channels
- Latest use cases that show what is now possible
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co-design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors or Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who recognise that their current ability to satisfy customer expectations for channel and device choice when engaging in service tasks lags behind emerging industry standards.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.
A conversation on the key themes in this masterclass on omni-channel service design.