To remain a relevant touch point in tune with customer expectations, the contact centre has many areas to concentrate on. One of the foundations of next generation customer service is nurturing the right culture. We know employee engagement is a key driver of customer engagement. We know voice of the employee complements voice of the customer. We know that people best learn when coached in the context of self management.
Legacy quality and performance practices need replacing with these more effective approaches. The key to successfully making this transition is to plan all elements that need upgrading together so they become aligned.
This is an in-house version of the P&Q Challenge which has been running since 2013.
Reasons To Use The P&Q Challenge
- I need to get more value from our traditional quality assessment process
- I need to more deeply engage the customer service team in achieving service excellence
- I need to evolve team leaders from administrators to coaches
- I need to close the gap between best and worst performance individuals
- I need to bring quality, compliance and customer experience objectives into alignment
- Co-creating a balanced definition of quality and its measurement
- Defining sources of insight and intended outcomes
- Defining how improvement to individual performance and customer experience works
- Redesigning the operating model and ‘day in the life of’
- Re-plumbing the desire for self management and continuous improvement
- On site assessment against the P&Q Challenge – leading to accreditation
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning for each topic in the P&Q framework
- All P&Q slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
Who Should Attend
Heads of customer service, heads of quality, quality teams, team leaders, customer journey planners.
This course is delivered in-house with six workshops over a six month period completing with an site assessment and accreditation. Please enquire about next steps.