Customer Service is being disrupted. Customers have adopted digital lifestyles and passed on those expectations to brands. This translates into omni-channel fluency, 24×7 responsiveness and everything being fixed as speedily as possible. Few organisations are even close. And that’s before the bar gets even higher.
This is why a digital customer service strategy is now essential. The days of endless action lists are over as a way of staying ahead. Instead, space for reflective thought and inspiring input, resulting in a clear view on your key priorities, is what service leaders really need.
This masterclass provides the examples, frameworks and thinking time to accelerate you on that journey.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to find a way to track customer digital adoption to align my service investments
- I need to set the right balance between automation and the human touch to retain loyalty
- I need to optimise the balance between live assistance and self service
- I need to become more proactive in service delivery
- I need to maintain my digital service innovation in a state of ‘perpetual beta’ to keep pace
- I need an aligned people strategy
- Responding to the ever-changing drip feed of customer and market change
- Tracking changing customer behaviour to make more informed investment decisions
- Improving the quality of customer engagement
- A framework for optimising your engagement mix
- Aligning your people strategy
- How to embed a service innovation culture
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture opportunities and plans
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
CCO’s, Directors of Customer Service, Customer Experience, Digital or Operations who are want to advance beyond the ‘Digital First’ milestone
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.