Customer Service is being disrupted. Customers have adopted digital lifestyles and passed on those expectations to brands. This translates into omni-channel fluency, 24×7 responsiveness and everything being fixed as speedily as possible. Few organisations are even close. And that’s before the bar gets even higher.
This is why a digital customer service strategy is now essential. The days of endless action lists are over as a way of staying ahead. Instead, space for reflective thought and inspiring input resulting in a clear view on your key priorities is what service leaders really need.
This masterclass provides the examples, frameworks and thinking time to start you on that journey.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to reduce customer effort and cost by increasing proactive customer service communication
- I need to remove cycles of inbound contact that occur at known points in the customer lifecycle
- I need to smooth out spikes in demand for live assistance
- I need to improve positive sentiment towards the brand – ‘they care about me – they make my life easier – it is easy to do business with this brand-’
- I need to trigger more ‘word of mouth’ by anticipating customer needs
- How do you respond to the ever-changing drip feed of change?
- Tracking changing customer behaviour to make more informed investment decisions
- How to improve the quality of customer engagement
- A framework for optimising your engagement mix
- Aligning your people strategy
- How to embed a service innovation culture
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture opportunities and plans
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are looking for ways to reduce customer effort and develop clear use cases that demonstrate they are able to prioritise the customers’ interest by anticipating their needs.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.