It’s a truism that we live in a world of change. In fact we live in a world of imminent disruption. The status quo in many sectors is being challenged by digitally fuelled business models. No organisation is immune.
No surprise then that within customer service there is a never ending conveyor belt of new things to digest. This places an impossible demand on an already over stretched leadership team who are orientated to reactive management of a never ending flow of service challenges.
Traditional hierarchical decision making cannot cope with the flow of innovation that is now needed to keep up. Instead a fundamental redesign of how innovation is sourced and managed has to take place.
Get ahead of the curve and start to challenge your own service organisation to see its future through new eyes. Unleash the innovative spirit.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to speed up the way we assess new opportunities within customer services
- I need a new way to tap into and focus people’s appetite for being challenged
- I need to keep upping the stakes so that our service remains a competitive advantage
- I need to transform the way we get value from the voice of the customer and advisor
- I need to disrupt things before being disrupted by others
- Examples of strong innovation cultures and what they do
- Defining the behaviours and mindset that supports an innovation based culture
- How to set challenges and focus innovation
- Designing your innovation operating model and how people engage
- How to incentivise and recognise participation
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are looking for ways to increase the velocity of service transformations or find themselves challenged to maintain momentum in their service differentiation.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.