Most organisations are still redesigning their customer journeys to match what matters to customers. A sustained focus on customer effort helps to pinpoint these priorities. Some are global regardless of sector or customer task such as immediate access and first time resolution. Others are contextual based on situation,task and personal preference.
If removing the need for customers to make contact is the ultimate in reducing effort, then being proactive is the next best thing. Anticipating the need for an inbound call or message benefits both customer and brand.
This masterclass provides the techniques and thinking time to reinvent your proactive service agenda.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to reduce customer effort and cost by increasing proactive customer service communication
- I need to remove cycles of inbound contact that occur at known points in the customer lifecycle
- I need to smooth out spikes in demand for live assistance
- I need to improve positive sentiment towards the brand – ‘they care about me – they make my life easier – it is easy to do business with this brand-’
- I need to trigger more ‘word of mouth’ by anticipating customer needs
- Understanding customer effort and where it sits within journeys
- Using outside-in thinking to spot proactive service opportunities
- Drawing up your own list of opportunities
- Using service design thinking to proactively anticipate those needs
- How to incentivise employees and customers to join in
- Developing your own agenda for proactive communication and action
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture opportunities and plans
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are looking for ways to reduce customer effort and develop clear use cases that demonstrate they are able to prioritise the customers’ interest by anticipating their needs.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.