Engaging with customers over social channels has so far been a low volume, high impact challenge for most sectors bar certain early adopters such as telco, retail and travel. Recent growth in 1:1 messaging on social platforms may help accelerate broader acceptance.
Being conducted in public, the quality of service has greater consequences: both as an opportunity to celebrate successes – ‘service is the new marketing’ – and as a threat when things go wrong. Therefore service organisations have to ensure they have a game plan and capability to excel in this form of customer service.
This ever popular masterclass is based on the bestseller “Delivering Effective Social Customer Service: How to Redefine the Way You Manage Customer Experience and Your Corporate Reputation”
Reasons To Attend
- I need to take my existing social customer service capability to the next level as customers and competitors evolve
- I want to understand how the social channel mix is evolving such as Messenger uptake and bots
- I need to align our approach to social customer service between Marketing, Corporate Communications and Customer Service teams
- I need to satisfy executive concern that the organisation can reduce the inherent risk from social engagement
- I need greater internal responsiveness to fixing customer issues that appear on social
- I need to capture greater value from social engagement in terms of word of mouth and customer insight
- Self assessment using the 15 competency framework for social customer service excellence
- Latest research on UK consumer social behaviour
- Integrating social engagement with omni-channel strategy
- Advice and detailed checklists on social playbooks, advisor competencies and crisis management
- Tactical and strategic options for developing ‘service as the new marketing’
- Planning how to use the latest customer service functionality of major social platforms
- Latest use cases that show what is now possible
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional one day advisor training in the right mindset and communication skills to maximise your brand’s social impact
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co-design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
- Free signed copy of the original textbook on social customer service “Delivering Effective Social Customer Service: How to Redefine the Way You Manage Customer Experience and Your Corporate Reputation”
Who Should Attend
Directors or Heads of Customer Service, Digital, Social Media, Customer Experience, Marketing or Operations who recognise the need to either launch their social customer service presence or rapidly take their current capability from ‘good to great’.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.
Training For Social & Digital Teams
A one day training is also available. It is based on team based challenges using a unique best practice engagement model.
Teams learn how to apply the best practices using a series of challenging real world social customer service examples. These can be customised to your own sector as needed.
Please contact us for more details on the agenda and pricing.