Next generation intelligent assistance now promises to transform customer uptake of self service. Early adopters have already succeeded in transitioning live assistance into AI enabled engagement – anything between 15%-50% of their inbound volumes depending on sector.
This dramatically changes the cost to serve model that most service organisations operate. And also meets customer expectations for low effort, always on, personalised service.
But this is not just a customer service opportunity. Any sales, marketing or customer success workflow can have IA engagement woven in. It’s an upgraded capability across the customer lifecycle.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to automate as many customer journeys as possible
- I need to reduce operational costs while improving the customer experience
- I need to improve the immediacy and availability of customer service to meet new expectations
- I need to encourage more customer use of self service to reduce inbound demand for live assistance
- I need to compare our current in house capability against latest generation of intelligent assistance
- Understanding the Intelligent Assistance market and its key vendors
- What happening at a technology level to cause this step change
- Why Intelligent Assistants are a self service game changer
- The use cases in Sales, Marketing & Service
- Brands with successful deployments and ROIs
- Design principles for successful customer uptake
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional mentoring after the masterclass to help transfer new thinking to team members, critique detailed strategies as they emerge and co design associated transformation plans to help embed new competencies
Who Should Attend
Directors, Heads of Customer Service, Customer Experience or Operations who are in search of breakthrough operating models for redesigning how they deliver customer service. In particular, the need to reduce cost to serve while improving key customer expectations such as low effort, self sufficiency for many service tasks.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.