In spite of much progress towards more customer centric engagement, organisations find themselves held back by the way they are organised and function. In short, this has emphasised tribalism at the expense of teamwork. This flies in the face of new market expectations for real time, iterative engagement which is how digitally minded start ups instinctively behave.
Customer hubs provide a fast, low risk, self funding approach to changing deeply embedded organisational behaviours. They work by re-establishing the natural teamwork between functions which then nurtures high performance, deep employee engagement and rapid innovation.
This masterclass starts you on that journey.
Reasons To Attend
- I need to increase organisational momentum in evolving an aligned approach to customer lifetime management, designing better customer journeys, and rapidly acting on emerging customer trends before my competitors
- I need to provide a low risk, test environment to learn how customer facing functions can become more agile in digitally paced markets
- I need to move beyond the limitations of occasional, cross functional collaboration and develop a permanent home for the natural synergies that exist between teams involved in customer engagement, analytics and change management and collaboration
- I need a way to leverage the cross functional opportunities provided by social engagement with customers
- The rationale for developing a ‘beyond silo’ organisation
- How customer hubs provide a low risk route to transformation
- How hubs work as self contained ecosystems feeding the rest of the organisation
- The ethos and daily life of your first customer hub
- The operating model for running customer hubs locally, regionally and globally
- Hubs as theatres of engagement, innovation lab, talent incubator and digital business academy
- Latest use cases that show what is now possible
- Brainfood designed frameworks to develop new thinking and strategy
- Regular table debates to digest and develop new ideas
- A3 template style worksheets to capture strategy and roadmap planning
- All masterclass slides available in original format for reference and internal educational use
- Optional support from the Beyond Silo team to help design and embed your customer hub v1.0
Who Should Attend
CCOs or Directors of Customer Service, Customer Experience, Marketing or Operations who are looking to articulate their next generation model of customer engagement or customer centricity.
This course can also be tailored for your team and delivered in-house. Please specify your requirements on the booking form below.